- The highlighted Loan Amount, Interest Rate
and Payment are from the first tab 'Terms' where you calculate the
- Select preset interest rate or loan amount
increments, or even enter your own values and press Enter key.
- The sensitivity table data instantly
refreshes when you change the incremental values.
- If you used a similar product before, you
can quickly tell the difference of the performance. You can only feel it
by using it.
- This analytic table shows how your payment
will change when you decide you want to borrow more or less, or when
interest rates change.
- You have control over the uncertainties.
- Financial advisors, this is your must tool
to explain the scenarios to your customers.
- Available to copy the table data to Excel,
Word or other Windows applications.